1. Objective: Merchants provide Premium Coupons to RMN users for survey data.
3. KPI Impact
1. Store pages don’t always provide a relevant coupon for users In-Store
2.Many stores don’t offer in-store coupons
3.Poorly targeted content can negatively affect a user
How do merchants gather in-store customer experience data?
1. Surveys on merchants' website.
2. Mystery shopper programs.
3. Mobile web in-store
4. Periodic Consultants
1. Target asked specifically asked if RMN collected survey data
2.Target currently leverages ForeSee to gather some customer data
1. RMN app users are shopping in-store: the perfect context to collect meaningful consumer feedbacks.
2. Merchants finally get the relevant users data, shopping customers get more relevant content promotion.
Google Consumer survey set the entry point when you searching for a restaurant, coffee shop or a store several times and give you the several short questions to answer, all of them are relevant to the experience of visiting this store or restaurant and etc. Also users will feel they are contributing their opinions to others.
1. Non-incentivized surveys are fine if the user is delighted about the experience.
2.Asking a provocative question first will make a user more likely to engage.
3.RetailMeNot can profit by selling these reports of survey data to merchants
1. 26 participants
2. 14 Females, 12 Males
3. Thoughts towards surveys
1. Reasons for taking vs not taking survey.
2. People are 4X as likely to take a survey for a reward.
Monetization Pillar: ⬆Mobile App Revenue
Members Pillar: ⬆Revenue per Member, ⬇️ Member Lapse⬆ Content = ⬆Click Through >= 10%
If our average commission on a Target survey coupon is $.50 And 30,000 people fill survey
1M visits to Target Mobile Store page/quarter
If 3% fill out the survey = 30,000 users
RMN makes $15,000 from Target
If we sell service to our top 10 partners$15,000 * 10 = $150,000
If we run surveys for each store once per quarter
$150,000* 4 = $600K Yearly Revenue
GOAL: Testing interaction, delight and question types
SCENARIO: He/she just entered the store, and is looking to buy a drink. He/she looks for a deal with RMN
Each user completed the survey in 30 seconds
Each test took about 15 minutes
1. Design Changes on the entry point
2. Design Changes on the thanks page